Rewards reinforce and motivate learning
The reward points system and the theme of international travel encourage students to complete lessons and learn more.
- The extensive range of social, competitive and collectable rewards keeps students highly motivated.
Quizzes & games
- Students complete activities to earn points and need a score of 80% to pass each lesson. Bonus points are earned when students reach a pass score of 100%.
- Students can earn bonus points and badges for completing all lessons in a unit or content area.
- Points earned by students are redeemed on exciting destinations around the world, souvenirs and game activities.
- The more activities students complete, the more places they can travel to, learn about and explore.
When students arrive at a new destination, they:
receive a passport stamp
buy and collect souvenirs or gift them to other students
learn about the location through destination-themed quizzes and slide shows
see who else in their class is also at the same location.