English Teaching Resources for Years 7–10
WordFlyers is a comprehensive online literacy program for students in
Years 7–10. Register now for your free teacher trial and unlock hundreds of online lessons, activities and teacher resources.
Now there’s an easier way to bring your students’ literacy skills up to standard in grammar, reading, comprehension, punctuation, vocabulary and writing.
- Differentiated activities allow students to work at their ability, with a review level designed to bring struggling students up to standard.
- Students engage with and analyse short, high interest, real-world texts, with activities and rewards that reinforce learning.
English teaching resources created with the needs of busy teachers in mind.
- Assign tasks for home or class work and WordFlyers will do the rest! With automated marking and online tutorials, students can progress in their literacy skills at their own pace.
- WordFlyers is easy to implement with lessons already correlated to the Literacy and Language strands of the Australian Curriculum.
- The Lessons in WordFlyers build a strong platform for student success in NAPLAN* tests.
- Developed and written by the experienced Blake Education team of literacy educators. Publishers of the bestselling Instant Lessons and Achieve! series.