Easy-to-read student reports
Receive instant feedback about your students’ strengths and weaknesses with automated marking and online reports.
Class overview report
- This report is a summary of a class’s activity on WordFlyers.
- See your students’ assigned and current levels.
- View each student’s class ranking. The rank is based on the number of points a student has earned compared to their classmates.
- Check each student’s level of engagement by seeing the number of lessons and units they have completed compared to the class average.
Content area report
- This report is a snapshot of how each student in a class is performing in each content area.
- Use the class average scores to quickly pinpoint content areas a class or student might be struggling with.
- An average pass rate of 80% or above indicates that your students are learning literacy skills.
Individual student report – Overview
- Select a student’s name from the class reports to see a summary of their achievements.
- The individual student reports can be printed, making them ideal for parent-teacher meetings.
Individual student report – Lessons complete
- This report provides detailed information about each lesson’s content. You can quickly see how a student performed with the number of lesson attempts and average score.
- Students can review their own results in their profile.
*This is not an officially endorsed publication of the NAPLAN program and is produced by Blake eLearning independently of Australian governments.