Differentiated instruction in English
WordFlyers contains sixteen levels of content and various activity types, providing differentiated literacy instruction which caters to students' individual needs.
WordFlyers has been designed so teachers can deliver differentiated instruction in English and across other subjects that suit the literacy requirements of individual students.
- Students can work on activities that are age and literacy level appropriate.
- All units at any year level are open for students to choose from, challenge themselves, or revise.
- Word lists, hints, explanations and examples support students to learn.
- Gate Review content revises essential basic skills while Gate 3 lessons will challenge more able students.
- Varied lesson activity types provides students with a range of ways to learn about a text or literacy concept.