- We are an Australian-owned and operated company, based in Leichhardt, Sydney, with offices in Victoria and Queensland.
- We provide teachers with innovative online resources – ABC Reading Eggs, ABC Reading Eggspress, ABC Mathseeds and Excel Test Zone.
- We have a team of highly skilled and experienced content creators, educational consultants, software developers, marketers, sales and customer care professionals.
To create high-quality educational resources that students demand to use and teachers know are the best on the market.
Why did we develop WordFlyers?
Teachers needed an easy-to-implement, online resource that supports the Australian Curriculum: English. WordFlyers is designed for secondary students to learn and practise essential literacy skills in the areas of vocabulary, spelling, punctuation, reading comprehension, writing and grammar.
Why do we think WordFlyers is so good?
WordFlyers has just the right balance of study and fun. Students complete interactive literacy activities to earn points that can be redeemed for travel-related rewards. The international travel theme as well as the competitive nature of the rewards encourage students to complete the units and improve their writing and reading skills.
What students and teachers say
We love to hear feedback from teachers and students as it helps to keep us focused. The warm and fuzzy comments are great – but it’s the ‘a-ha’ moments and the suggestions that drive us on to make WordFlyers the number one literacy website in the world!
"The thing I really liked about this website is that you learn new things every time you are on it. I know when I go home everyday from school playing this game I've learnt something new that I never knew."
- Year 7 female student, state government school
"A country teacher I work with uses WordFlyers lessons after her introductory ‘chalk and talk’. When the students were working on WF, one boy stopped and said, “Ah – so that’s what she meant.” The teacher told me afterwards that, “It’s not often you actually get to see the penny drop and it’s quite exciting when you do.” She is in the process of re-subscribing."
- Murray Calder, a WordFlyers educational consultant based in Victoria
"I’d like … a ‘daily area challenge’ mechanism, which is like a game, or a riddle, or something along those lines."
- Year 8 male student, state government school
Want to know more?
You can contact us by email or phone.
Phone: 1300 850 331
Time: 08:30am–5:00pm AEST Mon–Fri
Mail: Level 18, 124 Walker Street, North Sydney, NSW 2060