Raise your students' literacy skills up to standard with WordFlyers, the online literacy program helping schools across Australia!
See why over 3,000 teachers and 48,000 students are already enjoying the fun and learning of WordFlyers.
Specifically designed for students in years 7-10, there's now an easier way to raise your students' literacy skills.
- The NAPLAN*-style tests and lessons in WordFlyers build a strong platform for student success in the national tests.
- WordFlyers is a cost-effective, easy-to-implement online resource with lessons correlated to the Literacy and Language strands of the Australian Curriculum.
- Differentiated activities allow students to work at their own pace and ability, both in the classroom and at home.
- Review level content can bring your struggling students literacy skills up to standard.
- Great for homework or class work with automated marking and online tutorials that allow students to progress in their literacy skills at their own pace.
- The reports, with class snapshots of progress as well as detailed individual student data will help you to pinpoint your students’ strengths and weaknesses.
What do students and teachers say about WordFlyers?
We love to hear feedback from teachers and students as it helps to keep us focused. The warm and fuzzy comments are great – but it’s the ‘a-ha’ moments and the suggestions that drive us on to make WordFlyers the number one literacy website in the world!
"WordFlyers has many different levels so students are not locked in to remaining on one levell. I have a Year 10 student who likes the Year 7 level because she is a slow learner and this gives her a sense of achievement. Students are also engaged by the digital presentation of information. My room is quiet when we use WordFlyers."
- Lesley Wade - English Teacher - Denison College Bathurst High Campus
"My class is really loving WordFlyers, so much so that they're disappointed when I ask them to finish their lesson so we can move on to something else! I love that it caters to students' ability levels and that they can learn at their own paces."
- Leah Nicholls - Belgrave Heights Christian School
"WordFlyers has made a difference in our school. It has improved self-esteem and challengeds our students to get higher scores, which improves their literacy skills."
- Julie Hemmett - English Support - James Meehan High School