Improve your students’ NAPLAN results
The NAPLAN*-style tests on WordFlyers build a strong platform for student success in the national tests.
- Our grammar and inferential comprehension questions are great practice in topics that students have difficulty with.
- The tests give students the opportunity to familiarise themselves with the Language conventions and Reading test formats.
- Find the NAPLAN*-style tests on the navigation bar, next to the Learn tab.
- There are 20 Language conventions questions that test grammar, punctuation, spelling and vocabulary skills.
- Both inferential and literal comprehension skills are tested in the 10 Reading questions about a range of different text types.
- Rewards in the form of points and badges will motivate your students to practise with the NAPLAN*-style tests.
Some WordFlyers students find our NAPLAN*-style tests questions challenging. Compare your students' test results with their lesson scores on our Reports tab to pinpoint their weaknesses and assign specific lessons to improve these skills.
* This is not an officially endorsed publication of the NAPLAN program and is produced by Blake eLearning independently of Australian governments.