Raise your students' literacy skills up to standard with WordFlyers!
WordFlyers is dedicated to bringing students' literacy skills up to standard in grammar, reading, comprehension, punctuation, vocabulary and writing.
Specifically designed for students in years 7-10, there's now an easier way to raise your students' literacy skills
- Differentiated activities allow students to work at their ability, with a review level designed to bring struggling students up to standard.
- Students engage with and analyse short, high interest, real-world texts, with activities and rewards that reinforce learning.
WordFlyers was created with the needs of busy teachers in mind.
- Assign tasks for home or class work and WordFlyers will do the rest! With automated marking and online tutorials, students can progress in their literacy skills at their own pace.
- WordFlyers is easy to implement with lessons already correlated to the Literacy and Language strands of the Australian Curriculum.
- The Lessons in WordFlyers build a strong platform for student success in NAPLAN* tests.
- Developed and written by the experienced Blake Education team of literacy educators. Publishers of the bestselling Instant Lessons and Achieve! series.